The ITEMA Rapier and Airjet weaving machines training campus is all set to be inaugurated in Lahore. The inauguration will be done in a ceremony that is planned to be held on Wednesday, 4th October 2017. The event will start at 110:00 PST, in which the industry experts will share their words with the audience, which will then be followed by Italian lunch.
The setup is planned by ITEMA, Italy, together with Noon International and will be offering state of the art facilities under the name tag of ITEMA CAMPUS in Lahore. The event reflect the keen interest of ITEMA in Pakistani textile market and the benefits they are seeing in the local textile weaving industry and thus worked on the opportunity for technical betterment and the growth of the industry through a trained manpower.
According to the information provided to the media, the ITEMA CAMPUS will be offering the following services to the people:
- Serving the existing and future potential customers by providing training on the latest Rapier R9500 and Air Jet A9500 weaving machines
- Customized training modules which will be specific to each customer’s needs
- Serving the weaving customers by offering our facility for product development and trials
- Service support and back up by trained technical staff headed by a foreign delegate
- Spare parts stock of emergency and running spares