Cotton Council International (CCI) located in Washington, DC is a non-profit trade association working on behalf of the US cotton industry. CCI is looking for an experienced short staple fiber spinning technical consultant to lead quality and technical services projects to maximize efficient processing of US cotton in spinning mills.
Primary responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Check basic mill requirements
• Cost Analysis
• Problem diagnosis
• 8 to 10 year’s relevant work experience preferably as senior technical director of spinning
• Strong technical and quantitative/qualitative knowledge of yarn spinning processes including machine settings from fiber warehouse to yarn shipment
• Ability to work independently, communicate & work with all levels of staff & employees
• Strong communication, analytical, organizational, problem solving, & process engineering skills
Applications should include up-to-date curriculum vitae, availability date, and a statement of special qualifications for this position. Only shortlisted candidate will receive acknowledgement. The application will be accepted by email ONLY. Applicants should state a job title “Technical Consultant” in the subject line and forward inquiries to
Application deadline is August 10, 2018 @ 5:00 p.m. U.S. EST. Equal Opportunity Employer.
In the email also to mention, job reference of TEXtalks http://textalks.com/jobs-cci/