Saurer Group proudly present its full range of new technologies in fiber processing from raw material to a multitude of yarns during Shanghaitex 2017. The product range further includes different finishing processes. Shanghaitex is on the go from the 27th until 30th of November in the premises of the Shanghai New International Expo Center / Pudong. For Saurer it is another opportunity to present the group as the partner of choice along the textile value chain with its full product range.
Saurer Group’s E3 (triple added value) – philosophy of innovation and sustainability was developed with a clear customer focus. Highest productivity, maximum raw material utilisation and excellent yarn characteristics are key success factors for today’s textile producers. All these properties are reflected in our products.
Saurer is present with its machinery brands; Schlafhorst, Zinser, Allma, Volkmann, Saurer Embroidery and Components brands; Accotex, Daytex, Fibrevision, Temco, Texparts in Hall E1, booth F01. Some of the main products will be
– Ring spinning machines from Zinser: a new level of efficiency in the commodity segment
– Rotor Spinning at Schlafhorst: Sustainable and future-oriented
– Winding machines from Schlafhorst: Benchmark for winding efficiency
– Allma Volkmann – Setting new benchmarks with Saurer E3 technology
– Saurer Embroidery – The shuttle embroidery benchmark