When: December 08-13, 2021
Where: IEML, Greater Noida Uttar Perdash
Under the circumstances, India ITME Society proposes to postpone India ITME 2020 by one year to December 2021. The new dates for the event 8th – 13th December 2021.
We assure you that India ITME Society shall stand by industry in all possible ways to see through these difficult times and shall double the efforts to ensure customer reach for exhibitors.
– To develop India as a textile and textile engineering sourcing destination.
– To encourage investment in India for textile machinery manufacturing and thus support government initiative to develop “India “as a manufacturing hub” for textile engineering.
– To encourage new market development to generate new custom lead from 2nd tire and rural markets for the manufacturers.
– To facilitate connect to agents, dealers, distributors for overseas market as well as the domestic market for the manufacturers.
– To facilitates joint ventures and technology transfer.
– To promote/support the growth of Textile Industry in India, through new technologies along with Ancillary and Allied Industries & Trade.
+91-9820 507 570