According to NPD Group data, 24% of all clothing industry sales is now active-wear and still has growth potential. Yak wool fabric by Kora, is warm and breathable as compared to merino and it wicks moisture efficiently and also allows sweat vapor to escape from skin to avoid overheat. It is anti-bacterial which allows the fiber to smell fresh for a longer period. This fabric is soft, similar to cashmere, offers 40+ UPF sun protection and is itch free.
The base layer of Kora fabrics is made from Hima-Layer™ Original 230 fabric which is a proprietary material through which 90+ families are provided with stable income and no yaks are harmed in the process.
Shola 230 Zip
• Ergonomic 3D fit
• Extra-long body for maximum coverage
• Extra-long zip neck collar for increased temperature control
• UPF40; soft and itch-free for all day comfort and naturally odor resistant
Shola 230 Crew Base Layer
• Comfortable fit, allowing you to move your body freely
• Long body length keeps your mid-section covered when you stretch, twist and bend
• Flat-locked seams reduce chafing. Positioned off the shoulder, so they won’t rub against backpack straps
Shola 230 Leggings
• Ergonomically designed to allow your body to move freely
• Cut high at the back to keep you covered as you stretch, bend and twist
• Strategically placed seams prevent chafing and minimize excess fabric
• Soft, brushed fabric waistband for extra comfort.