Inspiring Change Conference 2019
Panel Discussion-2: Impact of Key Global Trends on the Local Textile Industry
– Ms Anne Marchal (Chargé d’Affaires a.i., Delegation of the European Union to Pakistan)
– Dr Salman Shah (Adviser on Economic Affairs and Planning – Govt. of Punjab)
– Mr Navaid Fazil (CEO – Interloop Limited, Pakistan)
– Mr Azfar Hasan (CEO Matrix Sourcing, Pakistan)
– Mr Holger Fischer (Managing Director – Euro Centra Ltd.)
– Mr Karl Borgschulze (Managing Director – Consulting Service International Ltd., Hong Kong)
The second panel discussion, “Impact of Key Global Trends on Local Textile Industry” was structured to foster discussions prevailing industrial trends and their impacts keeping in view the US China trade war.
Mr Azfar Hassan during the panel discussion also highlighted the benefits of GSP by EU, which has enabled easy access to European markets. This has led to a tremendous growth of the industrial sector. Conferring about the US China trade war, the panelists debated on how Pakistan can benefit from the US China trade war.
Inspiring Change Conference 2019 | Day-1: August 02, 2019 | Pearl Continental Hotel, Lahore